Sign In Request Login Link

King Soopers Cards

For the past several years, we have asked that you purchase reloadable King Soopers cards as a way of fundraising for Rodef Shalom.  Now, this effort will be much easier by using just your King Sooper loyalty card (Sooper Card)!  You will never again have to go to customer service or online to reload your card!  If you do not have a King Soopers loyalty card, go to and apply for an account by going to the “Welcome Sign In” link in the upper right corner of the website, and then click on the “Create an Account” link.

If you already have a Sooper Card/Loyalty Card, go to and Sign In on the upper right corner of the homepage.  Once logged into your King Soopers account, you will be directed to a page called “Account Summary”. On the left side of the page is a link called “Community Rewards”. That link will take you to the page where they can link your account to Congregation Rodef Shalom. You can search for Congregation Rodef Shalom either by name or our organization number which is BM436, and then click Enroll.  It’s as simple as that!  From that point forward, each time you swipe your Sooper Card or key in your Alt ID, a percentage of your purchase will go to benefit Rodef Shalom.

If you have any difficulty with enrolling, contact King Soopers at 303-698-3403.

If you still have money on reloadable King Soopers cards, they will continue to be honored, but you will no longer be able to reload them when they are empty.

Thank you for continuing to support Congregation Rodef Shalom just by doing your grocery shopping!

Follow the five easy steps below to support our shul when you shop at Kings Soopers:


  1. Login to your King Soopers Account at (if you don't have an account already you will need to set one up on the website first)




  1. Go to My Account:



  1. Go to Community Rewards


  1. Enter “BM436” in the Find an Organization box





  1. Select Enroll in the Congregation Rodef Shalom box




Now everytime you shop at King Soopers you also support Rodef Shalom.
Thank you for taking advantage of this opportunity. As always, we appreciate your support.

Rides For Rodef Program

Donate Your Car to Rodef Shalom

Wondering what to do with your used car or truck? Donating your old vehicle to Congregation Rodef Shalom is convenient, easy, and may qualify you for a tax deduction. And best of all, your donation of a used car or truck will make a big difference in supporting Congregation Rodef Shalom.

Why not donate your vehicle today? All you need to do is to complete our simple online form or call 1-866-628-2277 and we’ll take care of the rest. We will pick up your vehicle and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt, all at no charge to you. Call 1-866-628-2277 or online at HERE.

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

What are the benefits of donating my car to Congregation Rodef Shalom

Congregation Rodef Shalom benefits by receiving a cash donation to fund new and existing programs and increase community awareness through local events.

You benefit by being able to reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized. Plus you avoid the costs associated with selling your car. No need to pay for advertising, no loss of privacy and possible security risk, and no need to pay for vehicle registration, insurance, and repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.

Does my car have to be running to donate it?
In some cases we can take your car, running or not. However, it must have an engine and be tow-able. Contact a representative at 1 866 628 2277 to find out if your vehicle qualifies for pick-up.

Do you only accept cars for donation?
Many types of motor vehicles are accepted including boats, motorcycles, trucks, and cars. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your vehicle is eligible, please contact the vehicle donation program toll free at 1 866 628 2277

How long will it take to pick up my vehicle?
We make donating your car as simple and convenient as possible. A tow company will contact you within two to three business days. Call our representatives at 1 866 628 2277

Do I have to be with the vehicle at the time of pick-up?
No. Special arrangements can be made by calling our representative.

What paperwork do I need?
The only paperwork needed is a signed, clear title. Have your title with you when you call-in your donation. [Please note: a clear title indicates the title is in the name of the donor without a lien].

Do I need a smog certificate in order to donate my car?
For states that require smog certificates or safety inspections, you may donate your vehicle without these documents.

Tax Questions

How does the new law effect my tax deduction?
Donors are no longer responsible for determining the deductible value of their donation. Instead, they will receive IRS Form 1098-C, Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes if the proceeds from the sale exceed $500, stating the amount of the gross proceeds from the sale of the donated vehicle. The amount listed on IRS Form 1098-C, Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes will be the gross proceeds of the deductible donation.

Will I get a tax receipt for my donation?
Yes, our driver will issue a tow receipt at the time of pick-up. This is not your final tax receipt unless the sale of your vehicle does not exceed $500. This initial acknowledgement will indicate your name as well as the year, make, model and condition of the car you are donating. It will be your only receipt if your vehicle sells for less than $500.

What can I claim as a deduction?
According to the tax law effective January 1, 2005, if the claimed value of the donated vehicle exceeds $500, the taxpayer is limited to the gross proceeds of the sale.

An IRS Form 1098-C, “Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes” will be mailed to you within 30 days of the sale stating the amount of gross proceeds received from your car, provided your vehicle sold for more than $500 and you have submitted your social security number. This will be your tax receipt for your charitable contribution.

How is the value determined on the vehicle donated?
The value is determined by the gross proceeds raised from the sale of the donated vehicle. You no longer have the burden of determining the value yourself.

What if my car is valued over $5000?
Effective January 1, 2005, you are no longer required to have vehicles appraised. The value you may claim will be the amount of gross proceeds received from your vehicle.

Sun, May 26 2024 18 Iyyar 5784